SusTech will provide documentation for registered authors of accepted papers to support obtaining a travel visa to the USA.
Below is some helpful information. Fill in the form at the bottom of the page to request a Visa letter from SusTech.
General Information on Travel Visas
United States citizens/residents do not need a U.S. visa or passport for travel to SusTech.
If you are not a US citizen, you may need a visa for entry into the US. For additional information regarding visas and/or passports, please visit the Bureau of Consular Affairs or the US Consulate in your country.
Do not delay in making VISA arrangements for entry into the United States if needed. Such arrangements are the responsibility of attendees and other participants and may take up to a few months.
How To Obtain a Visa
Complete information on how to apply for a VISA to enter the US can be found on the U.S. Department of State’s website on visas.
Conference Invitation Letter for Authors
Authors will have access to a more customized invitation letter (to include your name and paper information) once your paper has been accepted and you have paid the registration fee. Use the form at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to your participation in SusTech 2020.
U.S. Point of Contact Information
(to request invitation letter for visa application purposes)
IEEE SUSTECH 2020 CONFERENCE
Contact Phone: TBA
IEEE Coastal LA Section
US Visa Program
Send your request for a SusTech Visa letter by filling out this form.
- SusTech-Talks #2 Nov. 24 – Cognitive Approach to Building a Safe and Smart Cities/Societies
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Renewable Energy System by Jay Schmuecker and David Toyne
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Analysis and Synthesis of Sustainable Systems by Dr. Vasilios I. Manousiouthakis
- IEEE-SCV Sustainability Chapter’s no-cost October and November Webinars
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Call for Papers and Reviewers
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section