SusTech depends on volunteers to organize and run the conference, develop the technical program, review papers, promote attendance and recruit patrons and exhibitors.
- If you are interested in volunteering for SusTech you can find a list of descriptions here.
- If you are interested in being on the organizing committee, fill out the application here.
- If you are interested in being on the program committee or serving as a reviewer, fill out the program committee/reviewer application here.
- You sign up for the SusTech interest list to be informed about the CFP and other SusTech news here.
- SusTech Talk Oct 2022: Enabling Distributed Ammonia Production with Microwaves
- SusTech Talk Sept. 2022: Sustainable Technologies
- SusTech Talk Aug 2022: Resilient Nuclear-Renewable Hybrid Energy Systems
- Webinar: SRP Perspectives on Utility Scale Energy Storage Technologies
- SusTech 2022 Proceedings Published in IEEE Xplore
Learn about 2022 Committee Members
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section