Program Committee and Reviewer Application
SusTech is seeking volunteers to be reviewers of abstracts and papers. It is not required to attend the conference to be a reviewer.
Please fill out the application form. Note that we request you send in a (brief) CV or other information on your technical background and experience. Also, we request the name of a reference who can attest to your qualifications. While we ask if you are an IEEE member, that is not a requirement.
- SusTech-Talks #2 Nov. 24 – Cognitive Approach to Building a Safe and Smart Cities/Societies
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Renewable Energy System by Jay Schmuecker and David Toyne
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Analysis and Synthesis of Sustainable Systems by Dr. Vasilios I. Manousiouthakis
- IEEE-SCV Sustainability Chapter’s no-cost October and November Webinars
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Call for Papers and Reviewers
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section