Program Committee and Reviewer Application
SusTech is seeking volunteers to be reviewers of abstracts and papers. It is not required to attend the conference to be a reviewer.
Please fill out the application form. Note that we request you send in a (brief) CV or other information on your technical background and experience. Also, we request the name of a reference who can attest to your qualifications. While we ask if you are an IEEE member, that is not a requirement.
- SusTech Talk – Nov ’21: Improved Bus Service on Ten Times less Energy
- SusTech Talk – Oct ’21: Power of Personal and Professional Handprints
- Announcing SusTech 2022 Call for Papers and Reviewers
- ISO Strategic Advisory Group Smart Farming – Call for Nomination of Experts
- SusTech Talk – Sep ’21: Clean Energy Designs using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Simulations
Learn about 2022 Committee Members
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section