Committee Positions & Application Process
The SusTech Conference is produced each year by a group of committed and passionate volunteers. We are looking for volunteers who would like to help shape the 2021 conference that is to be held virtually from April 22nd to the 24th, 2021.
Some of the key available roles include leadership in the following committees:
Vice-Chair, Program Committee, Finance, Registration, Publications, Local Arrangements, Session/Track Chairs, Sponsors/Grants, Exhibitors, Publicity, Keynote/Plenary Speaker, Technical Paper/Presentation Reviewer, Website Update, Audio/Video, Social Media, General Volunteer
For a description of these roles and expected responsibilities read this page.
If you are interested in one of the leadership roles, please submit the form below with your resume and a reference/endorser.
For additional information or questions please contact us using the form below:
- SusTech Talks #6 – Better Environmental Assessment Tools Help Property Owners, Investors & Lenders Cope with Increasing Flood, Extreme Weather and Climate Risks
- SusTech Talks #5 – How Emerging Markets are Leading the Cashless Evolution & Sustainability of a Cashless Society
- SusTech Talks #4 – GREEN ECONOMY AND WHY CYBER SECURITY IS SO IMPORTANT – AN OVERVIEW OF NIST 800.53 AND NIST 800.171
- SusTech 2021 Student Poster Contest
- SusTech Talks #3 – GIS – Mapping the Way to a Sustainable World – A Digital Transformation
There are no upcoming events at this time.
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section