Committee Positions & Application Process
The SusTech Conference is produced each year by a group of committed and passionate volunteers. We are looking for volunteers who would like to help shape the 2021 conference that is to be held virtually from April 22nd to the 24th, 2021.
Some of the key available roles include leadership in the following committees:
Vice-Chair, Program Committee, Finance, Registration, Publications, Local Arrangements, Session/Track Chairs, Sponsors/Grants, Exhibitors, Publicity, Keynote/Plenary Speaker, Technical Paper/Presentation Reviewer, Website Update, Audio/Video, Social Media, General Volunteer
For a description of these roles and expected responsibilities read this page.
If you are interested in one of the leadership roles, please submit the form below with your resume and a reference/endorser.
For additional information or questions please contact us using the form below:
- SusTech-Talks #2 Nov. 24 – Cognitive Approach to Building a Safe and Smart Cities/Societies
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Renewable Energy System by Jay Schmuecker and David Toyne
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Analysis and Synthesis of Sustainable Systems by Dr. Vasilios I. Manousiouthakis
- IEEE-SCV Sustainability Chapter’s no-cost October and November Webinars
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Call for Papers and Reviewers
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section