Committee Positions & Application Process
The SusTech Conference is produced each year by a group of committed and passionate volunteers. We are looking for volunteers who would like to help shape the 2021 conference that is to be held virtually from April 22nd to the 24th, 2021.
Some of the key available roles include leadership in the following committees:
Vice-Chair, Program Committee, Finance, Registration, Publications, Local Arrangements, Session/Track Chairs, Sponsors/Grants, Exhibitors, Publicity, Keynote/Plenary Speaker, Technical Paper/Presentation Reviewer, Website Update, Audio/Video, Social Media, General Volunteer
For a description of these roles and expected responsibilities read this page.
If you are interested in one of the leadership roles, please submit the form below with your resume and a reference/endorser.
For additional information or questions please contact us using the form below:
- SusTech Talk – Nov ’21: Improved Bus Service on Ten Times less Energy
- SusTech Talk – Oct ’21: Power of Personal and Professional Handprints
- Announcing SusTech 2022 Call for Papers and Reviewers
- ISO Strategic Advisory Group Smart Farming – Call for Nomination of Experts
- SusTech Talk – Sep ’21: Clean Energy Designs using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Simulations
Learn about 2022 Committee Members
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section