Registration is now OPEN!
SusTech 2021 (Virtual) Registration Fee Schedule
| IEEE Member*
||Non-Member|| IEEE Student*
|| IEEE Life Member*
Early-Bird Author Registration**
ends 11:59 pm PST
Jan. 30, 2021
after Jan. 30, 2021
Early-Bird Attendee Registration
ends 11:59 pm PST
Mar. 15, 2021
after Mar. 15, 2021
Attendee Copy of Proceedings
Student Poster Competition Entry***
- Full Conference Registration (Author) includes: All conference virtual (online) sessions, proceedings.
- Attendee Registration includes: All conference virtual (online) sessions. Proceedings available for additional fee.
- Author Registration includes ONE paper; additional paper cost is $75. Authors can only present a maximum of 2 papers. Must provide EDAS paper ID & title.
- Author Early Bird Registration Deadline: Jan. 30, 2021 (until midnight Pacific time)
- Attendee Early Bird Registration Deadline: Mar. 15, 2021 (until midnight Pacific time)
- A fee will be applied for any cancellations before Mar. 30, 2021. No refund after that. Substitutions allowed. Contact the Registration Chair.
- * IEEE Member status is verified during registration process.
- ** ALL Authors (including students) must register at the Author rate
- *** Student Poster Competition Entry covers team of up to four students [one must be an IEEE Student Member]
To contact the Registration Chair use this form:
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Home Automation IoT Workshop
- SusTech Talks #6 – Better Environmental Assessment Tools Help Property Owners, Investors & Lenders Cope with Increasing Flood, Extreme Weather and Climate Risks
- SusTech Talks #5 – How Emerging Markets are Leading the Cashless Evolution & Sustainability of a Cashless Society
- SusTech Talks #4 – GREEN ECONOMY AND WHY CYBER SECURITY IS SO IMPORTANT – AN OVERVIEW OF NIST 800.53 AND NIST 800.171
- SusTech 2021 Student Poster Contest
There are no upcoming events at this time.
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section