Technologies that improve Air, Water, Energy, Food and Human Life
April 23-25, 2020 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Santa Ana, CA, USA.
There is still time to submit your abstracts!
We Have Extended Our Abstract Deadline to October 22, 2019
The SusTech Conference is designed to explore the development and application of science, engineering and technology that improve Sustainability of Air, Water, Energy, Food and Human Life. It brings together scientists, engineers, technologists and scholars from multiple disciplines to hold a dialogue on environmental issues and collaborate on ideas to develop and utilize innovative tools and intelligent systems to address them.
Growing List of Our Esteemed Invited Speakers:
- Marty Waldman, Space Information Labs – “Small Modular Reactors and Microgrids for Military Use”
- Kay Das – “Challenges of the Connected Vehicle Revolution”
- Seth Potter – “Space Based Solar Power”
- Paul Schultz, LADWP – Power Challenges for Southern California
- Dong Tan, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems – “Power Electronics, Smart Grid and Grid Modernization”
SusTech 2020 is soliciting papers for verbal presentations from industry, government, and academia (including students) covering relevant research, technologies, methodologies, tools and case studies. Topics with policy implications are also welcome.
Suggested Topics of Interest:
|Renewable/Alternative Energy –
|Energy Efficiency||Internet of Things ( IOT) for Sustainability|
|Smart Grid||Connected Vehicles||Sustainable Electronics|
|eWaste||Agriculture and Food Technology||Ecological Sustainability and Conservation|
|Water Resources Management||Ocean Waste & Pollution Management||Societal Implications/ Quality of life|