Call for Papers-2013
Deadline for Abstracts has been extended until 30-March
& the Oregon
Call for Papers (Download Updated Call for Papers Here)
|Technical Program Committee
Portland State UniversityEnergy Efficiency Track
Daniel N. Donahoe, PE Chair
Michael O’Keefe, co-Chair
Big Ladder SoftwareElectric Vehicles Track
Dan Hammerstrom, Chair
Portland State University
Smart Grid Track
Alternative Energy Track
Electronic Materials Track
Quality of Life Track
The 1st IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (SusTech) will be held
in conjunction with the 2013 IEEE-USA Annual Meeting in
Portland, Oregon on August 1st & 2nd, 2013.
The conference is organized in six tracks:
and will feature distinguished invited speakers in each track. Full papers will be published in the Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®. As appropriate for a conference associated with IEEE USA, topics with policy implications are especially welcome, in both technologies for sustainability and sustainable technologies.
Papers are solicited for both oral and poster presentation from industry, government and academia (including students) covering relevant research, technologies, methodologies, tools and case studies. The intention of the conference is to explore the comprehensive nature of the sustainability concept and to emphasize the role of technology in achieving a sustainable life style. The topic listings above are meant to indicate the breadth of the area and are definitely not to be considered exhaustive.
To submit a 2-page abstract, please visit: ieee-sustech.org/authors page and follow the instructions there.
|Abstract deadline:||30th March 2013||SusTech Program Chair:||Jim Morris (email@example.com)|
|Acceptance notification:||15th April 2013||SusTech General Chair:||Ed Perkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Final paper deadline:||30th May 2013||IEEE-USA Meeting Chair:||Lee Oien (email@example.com)|
SUSTECH 2013 is co-sponsored by IEEE-USA, IEEE Region 6, and the Oregon IEEE Section
- SusTech Talks #6 – Better Environmental Assessment Tools Help Property Owners, Investors & Lenders Cope with Increasing Flood, Extreme Weather and Climate Risks
- SusTech Talks #5 – How Emerging Markets are Leading the Cashless Evolution & Sustainability of a Cashless Society
- SusTech Talks #4 – GREEN ECONOMY AND WHY CYBER SECURITY IS SO IMPORTANT – AN OVERVIEW OF NIST 800.53 AND NIST 800.171
- SusTech 2021 Student Poster Contest
- SusTech Talks #3 – GIS – Mapping the Way to a Sustainable World – A Digital Transformation
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section