SusTech is pleased to announce workshops for 2014.
Workshops will be held on July 24 from 8am-Noon.
Workshops include lunch and workshop materials.
See Registration page for pricing.
Future energy technologies must be based on renewable sources of energy and they must be sustainable. This workshop will provide insight into unintended impacts of renewable energy and how they can be avoided.
Presenter: Dr. Otto Andersen
Stiftinga Vestlandsforsking / Western Norway Research Institute (WNRI)
Author of: “Unintended Impacts of Renewable Energy” (e-book, 2013).
- Repairing The World (IEEE 1874)
An in-depth look at IEEE 1874 Documentation Standard for Electronic Repairability. Join Green Crusaders in making A Sustainable World
Presented by: IEEE 1874 team – Will Lumpkins, Kyle Wiens
|08:00 am||Opening Session “Overview of of Session and framework for Session Discussion”|
|08:30 am||State of Affairs of the World – Electronic Landfills and Chemical Leaching|
|09:00 am||O-Manual Video – Repairing Electronics for a sustainable future|
|09:30 am||IEEE 1874 Overview and in-Depth look|
|11:00 am||IEEE 1874 Next Steps: Open Forum Discussion|
|12:00 pm||Session closes/Lunch begins|
- SusTech 2021 Program Guide available
- SusTech 2021 Program Registration
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Home Automation IoT Workshop
- SusTech Talks #7 – Better Environmental Assessment Tools Help Property Owners, Investors & Lenders Cope with Increasing Flood, Extreme Weather and Climate Risks
- SusTech Talks #6 – Sustainable Electronics – From Dumped e-Waste to a Circular Economy: What is Needed?
There are no upcoming events at this time.
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section