Patrons & Sponsors-2018
|Advanced Test Equipment Corp.
Our primary focus is to deliver a complete rental solution of test and measurement equipment to industries such as Aerospace, Defense, Communications, EMC and more. Our breadth & depth of inventory, complete custom solutions, flexible rental terms, and superior customer support, differentiate us from the others as a total solution for all test and measurement needs.
Schneider Electric has operations worldwide and develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
TDE (Tony Demaria Electric, Inc.) is a NETA Accredited Company providing Engineering Services, Technical Services, and Commissioning of electrical apparatus. TDE offers Safety, Technical, and Custom training with various topics. Call 310.816.3130 or visit www.tdeinc.com.
Student Poster Contest Patron
|IEEE Region 6 has generously sponsored the student poster contest prizes.|
|IEEE Consumer Electronics Society|
|IEEE Environmental Engineering Initiative|
|IEEE Industry Applications Society|
|IEEE Power & Energy Society|
|IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology|
- SusTech Talk – Nov ’21: Improved Bus Service on Ten Times less Energy
- SusTech Talk – Oct ’21: Power of Personal and Professional Handprints
- Announcing SusTech 2022 Call for Papers and Reviewers
- ISO Strategic Advisory Group Smart Farming – Call for Nomination of Experts
- SusTech Talk – Sep ’21: Clean Energy Designs using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Simulations
Learn about 2022 Committee Members
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section