20-Jul: Final Program details are now posted.
View/download the hotel floor plan and meeting room map here.
Keynoters include Prof. Digby D. Macdonald of UC Berkeley “Nuclear Options for Our Energy Future”, Joseph Fjelstad of Verdant Electronics “Sustainability Writ Large – A Perspective on Sustainability, Its Impact and Implications”, Prof. Jerry Engel “Ethic Responsibility”, Tom Tierney, IEEE-USA VP Government Relations “Sustainability Policy in the U.S. : Creating and Preserving a Future for Our Next Generation“, Eric Wanless, Rocky Mountain Institute “Reinventing Fire: Bold Business Solutions for the New Energy Era“.
Download the list of contributed papers by session here.
Poster presentations can be found here. Posters will be presented at the reception on Friday from 6-7pm.
- SusTech 2021 Program Guide available
- SusTech 2021 Program Registration
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Home Automation IoT Workshop
- SusTech Talks #7 – Better Environmental Assessment Tools Help Property Owners, Investors & Lenders Cope with Increasing Flood, Extreme Weather and Climate Risks
- SusTech Talks #6 – Sustainable Electronics – From Dumped e-Waste to a Circular Economy: What is Needed?
There are no upcoming events at this time.
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section