20-Jul: Final Program details are now posted.
View/download the hotel floor plan and meeting room map here.
Keynoters include Prof. Digby D. Macdonald of UC Berkeley “Nuclear Options for Our Energy Future”, Joseph Fjelstad of Verdant Electronics “Sustainability Writ Large – A Perspective on Sustainability, Its Impact and Implications”, Prof. Jerry Engel “Ethic Responsibility”, Tom Tierney, IEEE-USA VP Government Relations “Sustainability Policy in the U.S. : Creating and Preserving a Future for Our Next Generation“, Eric Wanless, Rocky Mountain Institute “Reinventing Fire: Bold Business Solutions for the New Energy Era“.
Download the list of contributed papers by session here.
Poster presentations can be found here. Posters will be presented at the reception on Friday from 6-7pm.
- SusTech Talk – Nov ’21: Improved Bus Service on Ten Times less Energy
- SusTech Talk – Oct ’21: Power of Personal and Professional Handprints
- Announcing SusTech 2022 Call for Papers and Reviewers
- ISO Strategic Advisory Group Smart Farming – Call for Nomination of Experts
- SusTech Talk – Sep ’21: Clean Energy Designs using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Simulations
Learn about 2022 Committee Members
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section