Technical Program Committee-2013
SUSTECH Conference Program Committee Members
|Technical Program Chair||Jim Morris||Portland State Universityemail@example.com|
|Energy Efficiency Track||Daniel N. Donahoe, PE Chair||1000 kilometers®||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael O’Keefe, co-Chair||Big Ladder Softwareemail@example.com|
|Electric Vehicles Track||Dan Hammerstrom, Chair||Portland State Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lee Stogner, co-Chair||Vincula Groupemail@example.com|
|Smart Grid Track||Bob Bass, Chair||Portland State Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Annabelle Pratt, co-Chair||Intel Labsemail@example.com|
|Alternative Energy Track||Mohamed Osman, Chair||Washington State University – Tri-Citiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Quentin Ming, co-Chair||InnovaTek, Inc.||email@example.com|
|Electronic Materials Track||Chuck Bauer, Chair||Tech Lead Corp.||Chuck.Bauer@techleadcorp.com|
|Ning-Cheng Lee, co-Chair||Indiumfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Quality of Life Track||Guruprasad Madhavan, Chair||National Academy of Sciencesemail@example.com|
|Jim Morris, co-Chair|
Please contact the committee members if you are interested in participating in one of the program areas.
We are soliciting contributed papers and we will also be seeking invited papers on application and policy issues.
- SusTech 2021 Program Guide available
- SusTech 2021 Program Registration
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Home Automation IoT Workshop
- SusTech Talks #7 – Better Environmental Assessment Tools Help Property Owners, Investors & Lenders Cope with Increasing Flood, Extreme Weather and Climate Risks
- SusTech Talks #6 – Sustainable Electronics – From Dumped e-Waste to a Circular Economy: What is Needed?
There are no upcoming events at this time.
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section