7th IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability
Student Poster Contest Online: Thursday April 23 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm.
VIRTUAL Technical Sessions: April 24-25, 2020
broadcast from: Southern CA
Sustainability Forum & Workshop rescheduled to July 31-Aug. 1
Technologies that contribute to sustainability in all applications affecting human life
Sign up below to receive SusTech announcements and updates
2020 Call for Papers is now Posted Here
Check out last year’s Program Here
The 7th Annual IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (SusTech 2020) is designed to explore the development and application of science, engineering and technology in achieving a sustainable lifestyle for humanity. It brings together scientists, engineers, technologists and scholars from multiple disciplines to hold a dialogue on environmental issues and collaborate on ideas to develop and utilize innovative tools and intelligent systems to address them. Attendees will learn about the tools, connections and proactive solutions to take their sustainability programs to the next level.
The conference is a combination of academic papers and invited speakers with specialties that are making an impact in the environment sustainability. Full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings. Best Student Posters submitted for the conference will be eligible for an award.
See Authors page for details on submissions (look for announcement that submission site is open).
To contact us, use this form.
- SusTech-Talks #2 Nov. 24 – Cognitive Approach to Building a Safe and Smart Cities/Societies
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Renewable Energy System by Jay Schmuecker and David Toyne
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Analysis and Synthesis of Sustainable Systems by Dr. Vasilios I. Manousiouthakis
- IEEE-SCV Sustainability Chapter’s no-cost October and November Webinars
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Call for Papers and Reviewers
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section