Be a Patron (Sponsor) or Exhibitor at SUSTECH 2013
The SusTech Conference will be held 1-2 August 2013 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Portland, OR. It’s an opportunity for your organization to promote your activities to over 200 attendees in the sustainability technology field. In addition, the IEEE-USA Annual Meeting will be held August 1-4 in conjunction with the SusTech Conference. The IEEE-USA Annual Meeting provides an unparalleled training opportunity for IEEE’s U.S. volunteers and members.
The conference is organized in six tracks and will feature distinguished invited speakers in each track:
- Alternative Energy (solar, wind, tidal, fuel cells, energy harvesting, nuclear)
- Energy Efficiency (building design, auto electronics & fuel economy, computer farms, aviation)
- Electric Vehicles (motors, drive controls, batteries, environmental & power distribution impacts)
- Smart Grid (communications, control, power electronics, energy storage)
- Electronic Materials (ROHS/no-Pb/CFCs, life-cycle assessment, global materials supply, nanotechnology & health/environment)
- Quality of Life (EM spectrum allocation, global warming, autonomous vehicles, water, medical electronics, global education & human resources)
Anticipated Audience is IEEE U.S. regional and national leadership volunteers (engineers and other technology professionals):
- Academic (Professor, Dept. Chair, Researcher, Student)
- Industry (Aerospace, Defense, Power, Industrial, Automotive, Software, Semiconductor, Communications, Consulting)
- Section/Chapter Professional Activities (PACE) Chairs
- Section/Chapter Chairs
- Regional Professional Activity Coordinators and Society Professional Activity Chairs
- Region and Division Directors and their Society Presidents
- IEEE-USA Committee Chairs & Committee Members
The Annual Meeting and SusTech Conference are an opportunity for your organization to promote your activities to over 200 attendees in the sustainability technology field. The IEEE-USA Annual Meeting provides an unparalleled access to IEEE’s U.S. regional and national leadership volunteers.
Sponsors (Patrons) will receive significant recognition before, during and after the first SusTech Conference, making a lasting impression on all attendees.
Contributions to the IEEE SusTech Conference/IEEE-USA Annual Meeting by organizations and individuals qualify as tax-deductible contributions.
Note: Exhibitors receive exhibit space during both the SusTech Conference and the Annual Meeting. Exhibits are not donations.
Diamond Level ($10,000)
Platinum Level ($7,500)
Partial list Sponsorship Opportunities
Here is a list of potential partial sponsorship opportunities in additional to the above levels. We can customize an opportunity for you
Download our brochure IEEE_USA_sponsorship_2013.
Download our fill-able Corporate Sponsor/Exhibitor Request Form.
View the Exhibits and Breaks Area layout.
- SusTech 2021 Student Poster Contest
- SusTech Talks #3 – GIS – Mapping the Way to a Sustainable World – A Digital Transformation
- SusTech 2021 Call for Late Papers
- SusTech 2021 Early Registration Open
- SusTech 2021 Featured Presentation – Enabling What Customers Want by Dr. Benjamin Park
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section