|The IEEE Oregon Section serves approximately 4000 members in western and southern Oregon and southwest Washington.|
|The IEEE Utah Section serves members in Utah,|
|IEEE Region 6 serves approximately 55,000 members in the Western USA from Alaska to New Mexico and Montana to Hawaii.|
IEEE-USA’s mission is to recommend policies and implement programs specifically intended to serve and benefit the members, the profession, and the public in the United States in areas of economic, ethical, legislative, social and technology policy concern.
Our vision is to serve the IEEE U.S. member by being the technical professional’s best resource for achieving lifelong career vitality and by providing an effective voice on policies that promote U.S. prosperity.
Student Poster Contest Sponsor
|The ASME Utah Section has generously sponsored the student poster contest prizes.|
|Weber State University our host for SusTech 2015.
Founded in 1889, Weber State University is a publicly supported university located in Ogden, Utah on the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains. Weber State University offers more than 250 certificate and degree programs and 11 graduate degrees. WSU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. www.weber.edu
|IEEE Consumer Electronics Society|
|IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology|
- Submission Deadline Extended for SusTech 2021
- Call for Applications for Invited Speakers at SusTech 2021
- SusTech-Talks #2 Nov. 24 – Cognitive Approach to Building a Safe and Smart Cities/Societies
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Renewable Energy System by Jay Schmuecker and David Toyne
- SusTech 2021 Keynote – Analysis and Synthesis of Sustainable Systems by Dr. Vasilios I. Manousiouthakis
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section