The inaugural IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability will occur on August 1-2, 2013 in conjunction with the IEEE-USA Annual Meeting in Portland, Oregon.
The Conference Program will be available in June 2013.
Contributed papers and invited papers are being solicited in the following six areas:
- Alternative Energy (e.g. solar, wind, tidal, fuel cells, energy harvesting, nuclear)
- Energy Efficiency (e.g. building design, auto electronics & fuel economy, computer farms, aviation)
- Electric Vehicles (e.g. motors, drive controls, batteries, environmental & power distribution impacts)
- Smart Grid (e.g. communications, control, power electronics, energy storage)
- Electronic Materials (e.g. ROHS/no-Pb/CFCs, life-cycle assessment, global materials supply, nanotechnology & health/environment)
- Quality of Life (e.g. EM spectrum allocation, global warming, autonomous vehicles, water, medical electronics, global education & human resources)
We have opportunities for exhibitors and patrons to underwrite various aspects of the program. See the Patrons & Exhibits page for a description and contact information.
- SusTech 2021 Program Registration
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Home Automation IoT Workshop
- SusTech Talks #7 – Better Environmental Assessment Tools Help Property Owners, Investors & Lenders Cope with Increasing Flood, Extreme Weather and Climate Risks
- SusTech Talks #6 – Sustainable Electronics – From Dumped e-Waste to a Circular Economy: What is Needed?
- SusTech Talks #5 – How Emerging Markets are Leading the Cashless Evolution & Sustainability of a Cashless Society
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section