The inaugural IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability will occur on August 1-2, 2013 in conjunction with the IEEE-USA Annual Meeting in Portland, Oregon.
The Conference Program will be available in June 2013.
Contributed papers and invited papers are being solicited in the following six areas:
- Alternative Energy (e.g. solar, wind, tidal, fuel cells, energy harvesting, nuclear)
- Energy Efficiency (e.g. building design, auto electronics & fuel economy, computer farms, aviation)
- Electric Vehicles (e.g. motors, drive controls, batteries, environmental & power distribution impacts)
- Smart Grid (e.g. communications, control, power electronics, energy storage)
- Electronic Materials (e.g. ROHS/no-Pb/CFCs, life-cycle assessment, global materials supply, nanotechnology & health/environment)
- Quality of Life (e.g. EM spectrum allocation, global warming, autonomous vehicles, water, medical electronics, global education & human resources)
We have opportunities for exhibitors and patrons to underwrite various aspects of the program. See the Patrons & Exhibits page for a description and contact information.
- SusTech Talk – Nov ’21: Improved Bus Service on Ten Times less Energy
- SusTech Talk – Oct ’21: Power of Personal and Professional Handprints
- Announcing SusTech 2022 Call for Papers and Reviewers
- ISO Strategic Advisory Group Smart Farming – Call for Nomination of Experts
- SusTech Talk – Sep ’21: Clean Energy Designs using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Simulations
Learn about 2022 Committee Members
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section