Patrons & Sponsors 2021
MECO is building the next generation of water purification equipment and systems. For over 90 years, we’ve been committed to providing our customers with efficient, effective solutions with sustainability at their core. Together, we’re protecting the planet and changing the way the world interacts with water.
|Your logo could be here as one of our Patrons.||Learn more about how you can become one of our Patrons here: https://ieee-sustech.org/sponsor-patron-exhibit/|
|IEEE Power & Energy Society
The IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) provides the world’s largest forum for sharing the latest in technological developments in the electric power industry.
|IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology
IEEE SSIT discusses the impact of technology on society, including both positive and negative effects.
|IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society
“Leaders Enabling Projects/Services Success For Good”
- SusTech Talk – Nov ’21: Improved Bus Service on Ten Times less Energy
- SusTech Talk – Oct ’21: Power of Personal and Professional Handprints
- Announcing SusTech 2022 Call for Papers and Reviewers
- ISO Strategic Advisory Group Smart Farming – Call for Nomination of Experts
- SusTech Talk – Sep ’21: Clean Energy Designs using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Simulations
Learn about 2022 Committee Members
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section