5th IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability
Technologies that contribute to sustainability in all applications affecting human life
November 12-14, 2017
The 5th Annual IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (SusTech 2017) is designed to explore the development and application of science, engineering and technology in achieving a sustainable lifestyle for humanity. It brings together scientists, engineers, technologists and scholars from multiple disciplines to hold a dialogue on environmental issues and collaborate on ideas to develop and utilize innovative tools and intelligent systems to address them. Attendees will learn about the tools, connections and proactive solutions to take their sustainability programs to the next level.
The conference is a combination of academic papers and invited speakers with specialties that are making an impact in the environment sustainability. Full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings. Best Student Posters submitted for the conference will be eligible for an award.
|Submission deadline for paper and poster abstracts|
|May 15, 2017||Notification of acceptance|
|July 1, 2017||Review manuscript submission deadline|
|August 31, 2017||Final manuscript submission deadline|
|Student Poster Contest abstracts deadline|
Click on Authors tab for instructions to submit abstracts.
Please Fill out this form to be added to our mailing list.
- SusTech 2021 Program Guide available
- SusTech 2021 Program Registration
- Announcing SusTech 2021 Home Automation IoT Workshop
- SusTech Talks #7 – Better Environmental Assessment Tools Help Property Owners, Investors & Lenders Cope with Increasing Flood, Extreme Weather and Climate Risks
- SusTech Talks #6 – Sustainable Electronics – From Dumped e-Waste to a Circular Economy: What is Needed?
There are no upcoming events at this time.
San Fernando Valley Section
Coastal Los Angeles Section